Printed in Vietnam
39 - NL AANWIJZINGEN
41 - NO INSTRUKSJONER
43 - PL INSTRUKCJA
45 - PT INSTRUÇÕES
47 - RO INSTRUCŢIUNI
49 - SR UPUTSTVO ZA UPOTREBU
51 - RU ИНСТРУКЦИЯ
53 - SV BRUKSANVISNING
55 - SL NAVODILA
57 - SK NÁVOD NA POUŽITIE
59 - TR TALİMATLAR
61 - UK ІНСТРУКЦІЯ
64 - AR
65 - TH คําแนะนําการใช้งาน
67 - KR
69 - CHT
04 - JP 取扱説明書
06 - EN INSTRUCTIONS
09 - ES INSTRUCCIONES
12 - FR MODE D’EMPLOI
15 - BG ИНСТРУКЦИИ
17 - CS NÁVOD K POUŽITÍ
19 - DE BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG
21 - DA BETJENINGSVEJLEDNING
23 - ET JUHISED
25 - FI KÄYTTÖOHJEET
27 - EL ΟΔΗΓΙΕΣ
29 - HR UPUTE
31 - HU HASZNÁLATI ÚTMUTATÓ
33 - IT ISTRUZIONI
35 - LT INSTRUKCIJA
37 - LV NORĀDĪJUMI
date of issue 2016.07.
Thank you for purchasing this Olympus product. To ensure your safety, please read this instruction
manual before use, and keep it handy for future reference. This product is for use with Olympus
cameras only. For information on compatibility and safe battery use, see your camera manual.
Connecting the HLD-9 (Fig. 1, 2)
Inserting the Battery (Fig. 3)
Names of Parts (Fig. 4)
1 Front dial 2 Shutter button 3 Rear dial
4 B-Fn2 button 5 B-Fn1 button
6 Vertical shooting lock 7 Q button 8 Arrow pad
9 Attachment wheel 0 AC connector cover*
* To use the AC adapter, open the AC connector cover and plug in the AC connector.
Battery : BLH-1 Li-ion battery ×1
AC power source : AC-5 AC adapter
Dimensions (W×H×D) : Approx. 132.7 × 55.8 × 66.0 mm (5.2 × 2.2 × 2.6 in.)
Weight (excluding battery and terminal
: Approx. 255 g (9.0 oz.)
Temperature/Humidity (operation) : –10 °C - 40 °C (14 °F - 104 °F)/30% - 90%
Splash resistance (when attached to
: Type Equivalent to IEC Standard publication 60529
IPX1 (under OLYMPUS test conditions)
• Be sure to put the PBH cover (a) on the camera when the HLD-9 is not attached.
• Make sure that the camera is turned off before attaching or detaching the product.
00_book_R2313_JUEG.indb 6 2016/07/01 9:43:24
• Use the specified power sources only. Failure to observe this precaution could result in injury,
explosion, or product malfunction.
• Do not operate the attachment wheel with your fingernails. Failure to observe this precaution could
result in injury.
• Use within the operating temperature specified for your camera.
• Do not use or store this product in areas exposed to high levels of dust or humidity.
• Thoroughly wipe any moisture off the product before opening/closing the AC connector cover or
replacing the battery.
• Do not touch the contacts.
• Remove dirt from the contacts and other areas with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use damp cloths or
thinner, benzene, or other volatile cleaners.
• There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced with the incorrect battery type.
• Please recycle batteries to help save our planet’s resources. When you throw away dead batteries,
be sure to cover their terminals and always observe local laws and regulations.
For customers in North America, Central America, South America and the Caribbean FCC
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any
interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any unauthorized changes or modifications to this equipment would void the user’s authority to
00_book_R2313_JUEG.indb 7 2016/07/01 9:43:24
Technical Support (U.S.A. / Canada)
24/7 online automated help : http://www.olympusamerica.com/support
Phone customer support : Tel.1-800-260-1625 (Toll-free)
Our phone customer support is available from 9 am to 9 pm (Monday to Friday) ET
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For customers in Europe
The “CE” mark indicates that this product complies with the European requirements for
safety, health, environment and customer protection. CE-mark products are for sale in
This symbol [crossed-out wheeled bin WEEE Annex IV] indicates separate collection of
waste electrical and electronic equipment in the EU countries.
Please do not throw the equipment into the domestic refuse.
Please use the return and collection systems available in your country for the disposal
of this product.
European Technical Customer Support
Please visit our homepage http://www.olympus-europa.com
or call: Tel. 00800 - 67 10 83 00 (Toll-free)
+49 40 - 237 73 899 (Charged)
00_book_R2313_JUEG.indb 8 2016/07/01 9:43:24
. Olympus .
HLD-9 ( 1, 2)
1 2 3
4 B-Fn2 5 B-Fn1 6
7 Q 8 9
0 AC *
* AC , AC AC .
: BLH-1 Li-ion 1
AC : AC-5 AC
(WHD) : 132.7 55.8 66.0mm
( ) : 255g
/( ) : 10 C - 40 C/30% - 90%
( ) : IEC 60529 IPX1
HLD-9 PBH (a) .
. , .
00_book_R2313_JUEG.indb 67 2016/07/01 9:43:31
Power Battery Holder(HLD-9)
00_book_R2313_JUEG.indb 68 2016/07/01 9:43:31